Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Morning Coffee is GOOD

I really don't have a lot to say this morning. But I'm thrilled that people are reading my blog and commenting.

I had coffee with Debbie Haney this morning at our own little local *buck's and we talked about 1) our sadness for the Iraqi people who just want to live--Jer. 29.11 comes to my mind; 2) an amazing website www.sunsetbreezehouse.com which has THE HOUSE I WANT TO BUILD!; 3) Oxford, where Debbie will again be spending three weeks this summer as a helper at The Kilns ; 4) the raglan sweater I'm knitting based on an AF sweater of Mia's that has a front pocket and hood. Debbie is not a knitter but acts interested in my knitting projects as a loyal friend.

I am sorry that I don't remember how to fix the above website to have a link, but if you want to see it bad enough you can just copy and paste!

No comments: