Friday, March 16, 2007

Accomplished!

It is just after 4:00 pm PDT and I just finished the two book reviews, the two magazine reviews and the two reports! That is a lot of work for one day. I did not get out for a walk to coffee, the library or the Cotton Shop. John should be here fairly soon and maybe I can convince him to take me out to celebrate!

What do I have left to finish the certification? 1. Design and knit the Fair Isle hat. I have already worked on a sample hat. 2. Design and knit an Aran sweater. I have done some research on Aran sweaters (very interesting to this history geek) and I am really tempted to make a baby or child's sweater because it will take much less time.

1 comment:

roxie said...

For crying in the sink, how can you NOT do a child's aran? Were you thinking of doing one for your extra-long husband? In fingering yarn maybe? Get a grip. surely somewhere you can find a kid who could use a warm hand-knit sweater.

Congratulations on the marathon writing push! Doesn't it feel great to have that out of the way?