Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sneak Preview

When we went up to the new house to do a buyer's walk through I pulled out my camera and shot some photos mostly to check on paint colors and counter tops. The first two pictures are of the kitchen. I do love a nice big kitchen with plenty of cupboards and counter space.

This is the living room. We will definitely be painting over the peachy colors in the house. I especially like the living room. It's light and open and has big windows.

Our new sofa and chairs will go in this room.


4 comments:

roxie said...

This is a modular home? Very nice fittings! And I love your bright, airy living-room!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Congratulations! When can we see more of the house?
~Rea

Anonymous said...

I like what I see!! It's very clean and crisp! You will be happy there, I can see it!

Anonymous said...

The kitchen and loungeroom look great - light and airy (my house is dark dark dark and I hate it!). Love your gratitudes too (you came through as no-reply on my blog). Several quilters have the gratitudes on their blogs and I thought it was a good idea. It's good to think about the things we have in our lives so we don't take everything for granted so much.