Here are my fave five for this week, without photos.
1. Visiting my brother and sister-in-law. Flower and I drove up the Columbia River Gorge on Tuesday, crossed the Bridge of the Gods at Cascade Locks, and spent three hours at Bonneville Hot Springs swimming and soaking in the mineral waters. Then we had lunch at Charburger,which is a tradition started by my parents a long long time ago.
2. Visiting my brother and sister-in-law. We sat in their back garden under the stars one evening around the fire and roasted marshmallows.
3. Visiting my brother and sister-in-law. We picked fresh tomatoes, beans, corn, and apples from their garden and took the produce in the house and ate it.
4. Visiting my brother and sister-in-law. Flower and I walked her usual four miles on the trail around the local golf club.
5. Visiting my brother and sister-in-law. My bro drove me to the Oregon Convention Center yesterday and picked me up again after so I could attend the first day of THE KNIT AND CROCHET SHOW sponsored by The Knitting Guild Association and The Crochet Guild Association. I took two classes and learned a lot about how to *whispers scary word* mathematically calculate design and size changes in a knit pattern. (The teacher used words like Euclidian geometry and discrete math.)
This has been a wonderful and exciting week! And I still have two more days here in Portland to store up memories!
Join others at http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/ and celebrate their Fave Fives this week.