1. I love the vibrant colors of autumn leaves. I found this branch of red leaves lying on the side of the road on one of my walks this week and brought them home to enjoy.
2. Not every day in Southern California is sunny. Sometimes it's foggy, like last Saturday. The pelicans and seagulls were up to something, swirling around the mouth of the river at the beach, swooping and diving into the water and then taking off again up into the grayness.
3. I finished the student testing on Tuesday and received an email of thanks and commendation for my efforts. I really appreciated the thanks since I had worked extra hours for several days to finish in good time.
4. By far, my favorite fave this week was seeing Chaplain Dan on Sunday! He is home from his deployment safely.
5. The whole family was together on Sunday to celebrate Dan's return with him. The New Boy got to meet his uncle for the first time!
You can read more Fave Fives at Living To Tell The Story.