This was a good week! And these are just five highlights:
1. A women's event at our church. Dinner, speakers, friends, fellowship at a local country club.
2. A bike ride with The Professor.
3. Our weather playing with the sun: he loves me, he loves me not. Each day was different with rain every other day this week.
4. A bit of time to knit and read. I have turned the heel on the second sock and am knitting the gusset now. The back of the navy vest is up to its armpits in stockinette stitch.
5. Anticipation. Packing a weekend bag. Servicing the car. Checking weather. Asking about hotel reservations. Choosing knitting projects for the hours in the serviced and newly tired car.