1. Books. This is what's on my book table.
2. The book in the middle of the photo above was a birthday present from a good, non-blogging friend. I had mentioned to her in a discussion about knitting books that Knitting The Threads Of Time had been recommended by Jocelyn at Knitting Linguist and I wanted to read it. When I was over at her place, visiting her garden, well, there it was. I'm looking forward to having some time this weekend to read it.
3. I finished reading The Graveyard Book which Chaplain Dan and The Princess gave me last weekend for my birthday. It is the newest Newbery Award book. It's a mostly delightful read, with flashes of brilliance (in my humble opinion, because it made me laugh).
4. Another friend and I have been wishing each other 'Happy Birthday' every March for the past mumblemumble years. On Sunday we celebrated together with our husbands at PF Chang's. Great food, great fellowship, great memories.
5. The New Boy is learning to walk! He is taking a few steps, stopping and contemplating his uprightness and then sinking to his knees, having thought better of this new method of forward locomotion. But it won't be long until there will be no stopping him!
6. I just have to add one more~ The Professor and I ordered some garden seeds online from Victory Seeds of Molalla, Oregon, a purveyor of rare and heirloom seeds. I'm looking forward with excitement to receiving them (in 2-3 weeks, they're back logged!) and planting some carrots and cucumbers and squash and lettuces and, oh, a few other things....
To share in the fave fun, go on over to Susanne's blog.