1. The best part of traveling is coming home. -smile-
2. I have loved messing around with my new camera.
This was a fun shot~ the reflection says it all!
Oh, and this shot~ a fan turning on 'slow'.
3. I saw this quote decorating the door mantle of a former library in a midwest city.
4. I was reminded of the quote above when a student commented today upon learning that tomorrow's field trip was an all day affair: "We won't have to do any boring stuff!" First graders learn quickly these days...
5. I spent one afternoon this week with Blueberry Lady on the ranch, picking six quarts of fresh blueberries, chatting, picking, sampling, catching up. We were having so much fun we didn't realize we'd picked past the dinner hour until the cell phone's ring brought us back to real time. Oops!
To share in the fun, go to Susanne's blog.