1. Friends! Like Ellen who loaned me one of her cameras when we visited The Getty Center last week.
2. The Professor's technology magic was applied to my computer to fix the problem I was having uploading the Getty Center photos. I love being married to a computer magician.
3. The Getty Center is one of the most beautiful museums I've ever seen. The white travertine marble buildings are gorgeous inside and out, and they also contain incredible treasures. I cannot possibly post at one time all the photos I took. I plan to do that over the next few days.
4. Sour Cream Cinnamon Rolls. I was going to write Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Walnut Cookies again because I baked more of them for our weekday lunches, but I decided to mention the cinnamon rolls because I made those for our weekday breakfasts.
5. Echinacea tea. Daily doses this week for a cold that has been plaguing me since Tuesday.
This was Willow's Week. How was yours?