Welcome to Friday Fave Five, Willow's Week in review. I missed posting my faves last week. And I really do mean that-- I missed the opportunity to share with others what I choose to focus on during the week--events and happenings for which I am grateful and thankful. I was mostly offline, meandering around my home and wending my way south almost to the international border with Mexico. But I'm back this week and linking to Susanne's blog to post my Friday Fave Fives.
1. Spring break: two weeks. Sitting in my favorite comfy chair reading several books, cup of coffee and knitting project nearby, for hours and hours: priceless!
2. Spending Easter Weekend in San Diego: four hours driving in the car, some of it along the most beautiful coastline in the world. Saturday afternoon baby shower for a friend and Sunday morning Easter service: priceless!
3. Walking on the beach: two hours. Strolling with my girl and her dog: priceless!
4. A train ride from San Diego: $32. The views of the Pacific Ocean from the train windows: priceless!
5. Friday we will be playing at the Happiest Place on Earth with #1 Son and his wife! Receiving comp. tickets to Disneyland and California Adventure: mega bucks. Seeing my son for the first time in almost eight months: priceless! (This explains why I may not get around in a timely manner to visit other participants in FFF, but I'll do my best.)
Happy Times and Happy Week! Do you have anything fun planned?