1. no compositions to grade.
2. no early Thursday morning commute. Even if it is to Ventura. Even if it is shared with a delightful companion.
3. leisurely lingering over coffee and comics in the morning.
4. more time to read and walk and knit.
5. open schedule so my daughter and two little kiddos can come for a three day visit.
Linking to Living to Tell the Story for Friday Fave Fives.
PS: Thanks for all the comments and emails about photo storage. I hope to have time to investigate further next week. Amazingly, weirdly, I have been able to post a couple of photos...
PSS: Here is a sneak preview of the green and blue birthday sweater.