1. Spending the few days with The Grad Student before he left to return to Indonesia was a wonderful gift. Also, the email telling us that he had arrived safely in Jakarta made this mama's heart happy.
2. The visit with Youngest Daughter and her sweet family was all the sweeter for being only twenty-four hours. We didn't go any fun places except the park, but that was enough. Hanging out at home talking and laughing is best.
3. Little sweetnesses like this dandelion corsage which Little L picked for me and insisted that I wear tucked in my buttonhole.
4. Beginning the 'organizing the photos' project. Yes, I did start! Hopefully, the small beginning will continue and a large dent will be made in this gigantic project.
5. Possibly we have solved the deer problem. A concoction from the big box home store which includes red pepper may be the solution. Here's hoping.
A couple of bonus photos which I finally moved from my phone after way too long. Both were snapped across the freeway from my neighborhood.
Sunset over the golf course
Avenue of Poinsettias
So that was Willow's Wild Weekend in Five Simple Statements. How was yours? You can link up to Susanne's blog and share your Friday Fave Fives.