1. I knitted a pair of fingerless gloves and posted a photo of them on facebook. It made me really happy that so many people commented about them and 'liked' them.
And they're warm and comfortable, too.
2. This Christmas carol. In the Bleak Midwinter sung by Gloucester Cathedral Choir. Thanks for sharing, Sara!
3. Christmas break! Yay! Last class and last tutoring session for 2013. I am looking forward to a restful time.
4. My students always love the last class day before Christmas because they know they will be given these lollypops:
It's fun to see their excitement at receiving such a simple gift.
5. In turn, my students love to give little gifts, too. I arrived home with oh so many cookies. It must be the year for cookies, all kinds--chocolate chip, white chocolate and cranberry, chocolate with sprinkles, and on and on... I think I'm going to need to throw a cookie eating party to share all. the. cookies.
Happy Third Week of Advent!