1. Lovin' the connection. A new phone. I needed a new one. Finally, we decided it was time and drove over to the T-Mobile store. We'd done our research so choosing the phone didn't take long. Black 4G Android with a really cute purple cover.
2. Laughin'. A reunion with two former colleagues from our years in Papua, Indonesia. Both are older retired single ladies. We sat for hours and reminisced. Margaret is a great story teller, and we laughed and laughed. (Yes, Barbara, it was that Margaret.)
3. Lovin' the sunshine after a little bit more rain. The last half of this week, it's been light sweater weather.
4. Lovin' a special woman. Today is a very special day. Yes, it's Valentine's Day, but that's not what I want to celebrate. Today is my lovely daughter in law's birthday! Happy Birthday to The Chaplain's wife!
5. Lovin' my beach. Even a short walk by the sea refreshes me.
And now I have a whole weekend to be lovin' on my daughter and grandkids because they are here for another visit! I hope you're lovin' your weekend too.