In the midst of another whirlwind week, I am pausing to give thanks for the little blessings. Friday Fave Fives with Susanne, as usual.
1. Happiness is sitting quietly watching the glowing pink and turquoise sunset.
2. Happiness is also sitting quietly with a morning cup of warm coffee and watching the sunrise.
3. Happiness is rain in the weekend weather forecast. Here's hoping! (I NEVER thought I'd EVER write that!)
4. Happiness is proficient and careful workers: dry waller, plumber, electrician, cement pourer and brick layer.
5. Happiness is anticipation of a week to spend with my grandson The New Boy.
A bit of knitting therapy. Gryffindor House scarf.
And tea with a friend.
Happy Weekend. I hope you can find a list of little loves, too.