Friday Fave Fives for August, Edition 1. Thanks to Susanne as usual for hosting Friday Fave Five.
1. We have air conditioning! Finally installed. I think that's all I need to say, right?
2. On Sunday afternoon, we attended a Red Egg and Ginger Party. Friends have adopted a little girl from China and chose to introduce Grace in this way. It was a wonderful celebration and we were delighted to be part of it.
3. Our daughter in law drove over for the weekend because she is the older sister's godmother, and so we saw her too!
4. Coffee time with a good friend, The Blueberry Lady :) We've been besties for a great many years and it's almost like having a sister. We just hang out and don't have to explain anything.
5. One day four of us from our artists group decided to get a field trip to Santa Paula's wonderful little art museum. The exhibition of John Nava's paintings and tapestries was just incredible. It's amazing to me that a small Southern California town has such a wonderful art museum. I've been hearing from my friends for years what a great museum it is and I have to agree.
How has your week gone? What little or large events have blessed you this week?