1. A birthday party for our Miss PAL. She's ONE!
2. Then there was the plane flight to the home of Older Daughter. Flying would certainly not be one of my faves. And nearly missing my connection was very low on the 'faves' options. But the consideration of the other passengers in allowing me and others who were making close connections to deplane first actually made the difference and I
hurried RAN through the airport and was literally the last person on the plane. (Maybe they were waiting for me, knowing I was RUNNING to catch the flight?) Sometimes considerate co passengers are a scarcity. But this time there was an abundance of them.
3. A whole day with three of my children and three of my grandchildren. We hiked in the woods and enjoyed each other's company. It made my mother's heart sing!
4. Then I spent a week farther east with Younger Daughter. We drove with Dr.Mike and dropped him off where he is living this year and then on to the Chesapeake Bay. We walked the dogs. We fed the children. We enjoyed coffees and snacks. We knitted. We might have visited a yarn shop or two.
5. We had occasion to visit Annapolis. Since we both love the water, we strolled along the harbor and even drove through the US Naval Academy.
It was a long time to be roaming around the US, but I loved every minute.