Sunday, October 25, 2015

Eastern Autumn

So different from our West Coast Mediterranean climate, an East Coast Autumn provides a vibrant colors, brilliant, beautiful orange, and red, and brown, and gold.  While The Professor reports hot Santa Ana winds in the weather report, I have been experiencing crisp, sunny and cool fall days.

A picture is worth a thousand words. 
 Sibling and cousin fun.





Rambles in the woods.





You just don't see the COLORS in Southern California.  I'm feasting my eyes while it lasts.

A STUDY IN GOLD









5 comments:

Tracy said...

Oooo....What JOY to see! So much I miss the color-rich autumns of back home in PA. Here things just turn yellow, curl up to brown and fall... LOL! But I do try to see the beauty in it. ;o) Glad to catch up with you, Willow I was MIA for a couple weeks... Happy Autumn Days ((HUGS))

snoopydogknits said...

Such beautiful Autumn photos and reminders of family times! Ros

Faith said...

yup! THIS is why I live on the East Coast...the northeast.....ah....autumn!!! (and the PERFECT time of year to hike mountains!!!). so glad you had a good vacation out here :)

ellen b said...

Such a nice bonus you got while visiting your loved ones!

nikkipolani said...

Wonderful colors indeed, Willow. How lovely to get your eyes full of them and your heart full of family time.