Friday Fave Fives for this week. It has been one crazy busy week. I need a slow weekend!
[I have a question for Willowscottage readers, and maybe for anyone who uses blogspot. For the past few months, I have been having a problem with my domain. If I leave my website open on my computer and move to any other window or a document, the website is hijacked. Usually it moves to a website called gogarden although sometimes it connects to a myspace page. I'm really annoyed and haven't been able to find out why or how to stop it. Has anyone had this problem with Willowscottage or with other websites? Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix?]
1. Wow. Not one, but TWO dinners to celebrate with friends. On Saturday night, twenty-three of us gathered for food and fellowship. Then The Professor and I did a repeat on Tuesday evening with another small group--this time thirteen. We love church small groups!
2. The local community choir and the chorale from the university join to sing in performances. We like to attend the Holiday concert each year. And each year the director quizzes us, "When are you going to sing with us?" Someday...when there is a bit more time in our schedules.
3. Of course, there was knitting this week. I'm stitching my way through sweaters for the grandchildren and am currently on #3. Knitting will always make my fave list.
4. I was gifted a lovely poinsettia! I did take a photo, but as you can see, it didn't turn out well...blurry and maybe underlighted? (I've taken several photos, but they're not looking great. I'm wondering if some basic settings are off. Checking the camera is on the to do list for the weekend.)
5. Mary, Did You Know by Pentatonix is my favorite Christmas carol this year. I can't listen to this too often!