1. A birthday present was ordered in March and delivered this week. A friend is a potter and made these BLUE bowls:
2. Commercial blueberry season is over for the year. The Blueberry Lady called to tell us, "Come glean some berries." So we did. Sixteen quarts of BLUEberries frozen!
3. Road trip! I just can't post photos of California's Central Valley. Too much drought. So here are pictures of Mt. Shasta with WHITE SNOW! That's Southern California's drinking water for next year. And I love the view. As I told The Professor, I probably have 100 photos of this mountain. It never gets old.
4. Until you've been gone for awhile, you don't realize how much you miss the evergreen trees. Warning: over the next two weeks, there may be a plethora of GREEN photos at Willow's Cottage.
5. That first hug. When you haven't seen your only brother for a year, there's nothing else that comes close to the feeling of rightness and settledness of hugging him.