1. Everyone was hoping for a White Christmas. Me? I'm thankful we DIDN'T have one.
2. My gift from my son (we draw names among the adults since we really don't need more stuff) was a subscription to ancestry.com. I am a truly happy mommy.
3. But my absolute favorite present was a book The Professor knew I wanted because I had checked it out of the library numerous times and devoured it cover to cover. He totally surprised me!
4. I have been deeply touched by the friendliness and loving care of my daughter's friends who have helped provide meals, cleaning sessions, respite care (ie: babysitting), transportation. They have a wonderful support group and that makes my mommy's heart so happy.
5. I am still working my way through the photos I took in England. Slowly. Here are two of my favorite people in London.