I considered writing a Friday Fave Five about the five weeks I haven't posted anything, but I think that I will just mention what pops into my head.
1. How can I not love love love England? I will post more details later but here is one of my favorite photos of my girl. We were hiking around Avebury searching for the Long Barrow.
And here she is standing in front of one of the stones in Avebury.
2. Eleanor Elizabeth decided to join us on our trip. She had been to England with me in June 2008. She did request that I make her a pair of wellies since this time it was autumn and we knew it would be rainy. I do enjoy sharing my adventures with my bunny.
3. My love language is spending quality time with people. I've loved having all these days with my younger daughter although she has been in pain and recovering from surgery.
4. Christmas is happening for most of our family at Younger Daughter's house. The Professor and Dr. Mike arrived late last night. Older Daughter and The New Boy will be here within 24 hours!
5. And finally, I love Christmas! A Very Merry Christmas to you!