Thanks to Susanne for always hosting Friday's Fave Five.
Here is Willow's Week in five favorite blessings
1. There has been knitting. I finally finished my grey gloves--I wove in A.L.L. the ends. The weather has been cooling down enough that I may be able to wear them soon.
2. Speaking of weather, we Southern Californians are all excited because we are getting RAIN! This is the kind of rain we've been getting for the past year--just sprinkles. We're hoping for some real rain this weekend.
3. Here is a quiz. What is this?
(Hint--I grew this.)
Give up? It's COTTON. My first harvest from the cotton trees I planted this spring. I'm growing three plants in pots and so far this fall I've gotten three bolls. It's not much, but it's a start.
4. My friend had a birthday this week. We celebrated by having a painting party. My first acrylic painting ever.
5. It has been a busy month for The Professor. In addition to his normal teaching schedule, he has been doing his job of lighting designer (and hanger of lights) for the university's performing arts department. This week, he wrapped up his part and handed it over to the stage manager, and the play opened Wednesday night. I have my hubby back.
A quote I found this week: Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.