Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine was a bit unexpected. Reporting for Jury duty turned in to court room turned into sitting on a jury. I'll be busy for a few days...
In the mean time, I will still be thankful for the blessings of my week.
Thank you to Susanne for hosting us every week!
1. The Professor and I aren't big on dining out, but it turned out that we ended up eating out twice on Sunday. Lunch was with The Professor's Sister which is always fun. And then in the evening, we spontaneously decided to have dinner with The World's Best Neighbors. More than the food, the fellowship was precious.
2. On Monday I met up with two very special people. They don't live around here anymore but had time to stop by and visit with me for a bit. ELLEN at happywonderer.com and her husband. Ellen and I were walking buddies for years until she moved away. It was great to catch up with them.
3. A couple of little KNITTED goodies for their expected grandbaby.
4. How many times do I have to say Hurray for RAIN before y'all get really tired of hearing it? But, truly, we are thankful for the rain that fell this week. AGAIN. We are hoping that our area will finally join the rest of the West in creeping out of our years long drought. We're looking forward to more RAIN this weekend!
5. A bit of SUNSHINE in the middle of a rainy week.
In my garden.
What were the events blessed you this week?