What a week! It was a week spent inside a Superior Court courtroom and jury deliberation room. Yes, I spent four days this week (as well as two days last week) on jury duty. I'm done now with my civic duty for a year.
What are my Friday Fave Five take-aways that I am thankful for this week?
1. I'm thankful that I live in a country where people can serve on juries and there is law and order, and (for the most part) that law and order are upheld.
2. I'm thankful for a sweet and wonderful nephew who although he is a busy lawyer took two lunch times to pop over and have lunch with me.
3. I'm thankful that traffic wasn't bad. Highway 101 traffic can be terrible, but I didn't really have any difficulty arriving on time or being delayed on the way home. Even in the rainstorms, the traffic only slowed a little.
4. Rainstorms! Yes, once again rain is in my fave five list! The storm on Monday was impressive. I vote for a couple more of those in February!
5. A chamber orchestra concert on the weekend. The very talented director of chorale and orchestra at the university presented a concert featuring five teenage performers for our county at the concert. It was amazing, and The Professor and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
No photos this week. Who wants to see the inside of a courtroom?