1. A visit from our PAL (PAL are her initials. Perfect, yes?) . Oh, and her parents. Our son and his family live a seven hour drive from us. They're the closest of our children, so it was a wonderful spring break gift for them to spend four days with us. For the first time ever, our teacher daughter-in-law had the same spring break schedule as The Professor. PAL visits are the Best!
2. On Monday, we did a book marathon. Two libraries and Five used book stores. Our family might love books. A Lot.
3. Tuesday morning was reserved for yet another book store visit. Our city has the cutest independent book store. Mrs. Figg's Bookworm. It's the best!
4. We had promised PAL a trip to the beach, so Tuesday afternoon we drove to Ventura's Marina Park. Yes, our grandgirl is a beach baby! She inherited the Best from her Meema and Bapa!
5. My week was completed with a visit with my brother. (And this is why I am posting my Fave Fives a bit late this week.) We live almost 1,000 miles apart, so we don't see each other much. Today he was in the Los Angeles area for work, so we drove down to spend a few hours with him. Brothers are the Best, too!
What were your Bests this week?