1. Nice long conversation with one of my daughters. I'm so very thankful to my girls (and boys) seem to like me and enjoy chatting with me.
2. Last week at my Women's Bible Study class, the leader mentioned that a baby boy was in NICU and, since I just happened to be knitting a NICU sized hat, I passed it on to her to give to the family. I love it when I know how my knitting
3. Once a month we join a group of people in the Vegan Gourmet Club for a potluck dinner. People from all over the area and in all age groups attend and we enjoy the yummy foods and then watch a video on healthy living. This week I made some red lentil dhal and it was ALL GONE at the end of the meal. Evidently, it was a hit. AND someone washed the empty dish for me!
4. We have had some lovely warm and sunny days this week which means I am able to walk during the day (twice!) and also spend a bit of time in the garden. The snap peas are popping up, finally.
5. Sometimes The Professor and I will get hooked on a TV series and faithfully watch it each week. Somehow, we missed the last season of White Collar. He found it at the library and brought it home. We might have binge watched a few episodes. No spoilers here, but the last episode and ending of the series was great.
I didn't take any photos this week. Can you believe it? But here are March photos from a former year. Just for visual enjoyment. These California poppies are blooming everywhere!