1. One day we met our long time friends at Reagan Presidential Library to spend the day touring the Leonardo da Vinci exhibit. It was wonderful and overwhelming.
2. While I was waiting in line in the (Ladies Room), a woman looked at me and stated, "I know you!" She did! We were friends at church a long time ago. She recognized me!
3. AND! She and several friends were at the library celebrating another friend's birthday! Yes, I know her, too! What an amazing blessing!
4. I've been doing a bit of decluttering and passed on several skeins of yarn to my friend who has a weaving studio (here's the link to her facebook page: Threadbender Textiles). And she had a bag of sock yarn for me! I THINK I might have come out ahead of the decluttering, but I'm not quite sure. But I call it a win-win.
5. While I was culling my yarn, I found a couple of knitting projects I had forgotten about. Two hats. Now I have a couple of projects to finish quickly. (How do I manage to bury them in a bunch of other yarn?)
Bonus. I love this quote from Elizabeth Elliot which my pastor's wife posted on facebook:
"To pray 'thy will be done', I must be willing, if the answer requires it, that my will be undone."