Welcome to Friday Fave Five! Because I am on a weekend trip with The Professor, I can't post photos until we arrive at our destination. However, I can still post a FFF. If you would like to join in and post your faves, link them to Susanne's blog Living to Tell the Story.
I love technology that helps me!
1. Our phones have internet access! I can check my email in the car!
2. Latitude. It's an app on my phone. We used it to monitor our progress toward our overnight destination. How cool it was to watch our little icon move along Hwy 101 North and eventually meet up with our son's icon on his campus.
3. Our car. Even though it registers 170,000 miles on the odometer, it's still reliable for a 1400 mile round trip. Yeah, it's a weekend trip, but it's worth it.
4. I can post this FFF from my son's uber fast uber cool computer.
5. A student needed some papers and I am able to email them in an attachment to her. That is SO much easier for both of us!
That's Willow's Week, short and sweet. How was yours?