My laptop computer is not functioning properly, so I am atempting to post my Friday Fave Fives on my tablet. Sorry for the delay...
This is what I am thankful for this wee1k focused into one day. A Day of Thanksgiving at our house.
1. All the people. Fourteen. We had expected more, but some people were sick. Our usual seven. Plus our new family of four. That makes eleven, right? Then we added a twelve year old girl who flew in from Virginia to see Younger Daughter's family, a twelve year old boy who flew from Texas to spend the week with Older Daughter and Tall Boy, and a co-worker of Older Daughter who recently moved to the area.
2. I am thankful for a full table of food. I realize that not everyone in our world has abundant food to eat. I am thankful for God's provision.
3. Pies. So many pies! As The Professor states, "You can't have too many pies."
4. There was so much laughter around the table. I am so thankful for family and friends who bring so much joy and fun to us.
5. Most of all, I am thankful for my husband. He did almost all of the cooking, the baked ham, the barbecued salmon, the roasted vegetables. He helped me knead the dough for the homemade rolls. He's a keeper for sure.
Since I cannot access my computer, you will have to enjoy photos of our April England trip. Just fun random pictures.