The past week has been symbolic of the way the whole year has gone---busy, busy, busy. There has been almost no time or opportunity for online time. But my time has been taken up with much more important things.
1. We have been down almost at the Mexican border with California being 'Meema' and 'Bapa' to three very busy preschoolers. The New Boy has been getting to know the two little ones who may become his cousins.
2. The boys had a special day with Meema and Bapa. We rode the San Diego trolley around the city.
Watching out the window
Snuggling with Bapa for security
3. All my children were in the same city at the same time. This is a very unusual event, so unusual that we commemorated it with formal pictures.
The Four Siblings (in birth order from youngest to oldest)
4. Morning snuggles with The New Boy. he tiptoes into the room and peeks to see if we're awake. Then he jumps up on the bed and climbs in under the blankets to say, "Good morning!"
5. My Christmas present from The Professor: it's not something you can see, but it's something you can hear. He hired a piano tuner. When we're back at The Cottage, I'll be able to play my favorite tunes (such as Moonlight Sonata) without wincing. Thanks, Honey!
Happy New Year 2012 to everyone!