It is Thanksgiving Day and it's time to write up Friday's Fave Five. I have a simple list.
1. I am thankful for my husband, he who carries the wallet, who drives so I don't have to, who trails after me into knit shops all over the world. We sit quietly together in the evenings. After all these years, we still talk and laugh daily.
2. I am thankful for my children--four of them with a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law. And a precious grandson. Simply, I love them.
3. Because I've lived in places where they were not available, I am thankful for clean water, secure shelter, and abundant food. I hope I never take these things for granted.
4. I am thankful for friends. I am truly blessed with many old and new friends.
5. I am thankful for the ability to read, access to a seemingly endless and infinite supply of reading material.
This is by no means an exhaustable list of thanksiving, just a quick and simple list.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Please visit Susanne to link up for Friday Fave Five.