This will be short and sweet because I have been traveling this week. On the weekend, I will be able to catch up. What am I thankful for this week? Willow's Week in Friday Fave Fives (follow the link if you want to join in)
1. The opportunity to travel. It really is a privilege to be able to get into your car, drive away and enjoy a new experience.
2. Beautiful scenery! Autumn is a great season to travel as the colors are amazing.
3. There is so much history to experience! Colonial Williamsburg. Jamestown. (lots of photos will be posted as soon as I can sort them out).
4. Sometimes it works out to visit long time friends. One evening, we were able to have dinner with a young man and his two daughters who we have known all their lives. They came to where we were staying and we had the best time. His wife and the two little ones weren't available for the longer evening travel, so we didn't see them. But it was a privilege to have those hours with the ones who could come (especially since he is a busy naval officer).
5. It is wonderful to know you can return home.