Good Friday Morning! The sun is shining. I'm up. Since it is that day of the week for Friday Fave Fives, I've been contemplating which blessings to choose to share.
1. When Susanne mentioned last Friday that it was the 700th Friday Fave Fives, I decided to scroll back to her first FFF and check the date; then I checked my blog to for the first time I joined in. She started on August 15, 2008, and I wrote my first one on September 5, 2008. Wow! Fourteen years! (Have I really been blogging that long? Actually, I started this blog in October 2005.) I found Friday Fave Fives through Ellen at Happy Wonderer (we knew each other face to face as well as via blogs). And I have made many online friends through Susanne's hosting FFF.
2. The patio is SO SO SO close to being finished! Then I will take photos and share them. All that is left is inserting the metal 'cage' in the firepit and installing the lighting under the wall caps.
3. The leaves are just beginning to turn now. Autumn is my favorite season and The Professor's, too.
4. I love chai lattes. Younger Daughter introduced me to a chai latte a few months ago. In particular, one coffee shop we frequent has one I love. Had one this week.
5. When I was checking back on when I started doing FFFs, I allowed myself to be sucked into reading lots of old blog posts I have written through the years. I lost myself in various road trips we have taken, our adventures in England, our visits with friends and family. What blessings and joys we have experienced! Looking back made me realize how God has blessed me.
Have you looked back lately and found things to be grateful for?