1. Fave! A hike with my hubby! Between the three or four grey days this week, we have had beautiful, brilliant, sunny days. One of those sunshiny days we decided to hike in Hill Canyon (again). Before, we have always walked in the canyon, but this time we trekked up the side, navigating the switchbacks to get up to the top. It was worth the walk!
2. Fave! Did you notice the yellow dots? Those are correopsis flowers, a California native spring blooming bush. Evidently you can't take too many photos of blooming correopsis. I had to cull through and only choose a couple pictures. Love these flowers!
3. Fave! Did you see the musical video of the llamas on the loose in Sun City, Arizona? I laughed out loud the whole way through! Love those llamas!
4. Fave! Some new reading and dreaming material. A lady in my Tuesday Bible Study group gifted me some knitting books and patterns. Since she no longer knits, she wanted me to have them. Ones I won't use I will pass on to other knitters. Yay for new knitting ideas!
5. Fave! Another walk, this time by myself in the hills above my neighborhood. Lured onto the trail by the sight of more correopsis, I followed the trail above the dry creek bed to capture more pictures.
No, you can't take too many photos of these wonderful spring blooms. They will be gone in a week or two so I enjoy them while I can.
A little bonus bloom: lupine