1. World's Best Neighbors. They just put themselves up yet another notch on the list. Due to work needing to be done on our house, we had to vacate it for a couple of nights this week. Enter Best Neighbors Ever. They offered to let us stay in their beach house over night. And the place comes complete with close proximity to Hollywood Beach.
2. Lunch out. A friend invited me for lunch this week, let me choose the restaurant. We chatted and had so much fun we will be making plans to meet up again this summer.
3. More Clearing Out. It's a great feeling to see the difference in the cottage. So. Much. Lighter. And it motivates me to keep on clearing.
4. Jacaranda trees are blooming. I think I mention these flowering trees every May. All year they just grow and act boring. THEN. In May, they bloom and it's glorious. Purple flowers in the trees, purple flowers high in the sky, spent purple petals on the ground in parking lots and streets and gardens. I had thought jacarandas were California natives, but no, they're not. Evidently, they're native to South America. Wherever they originated, jacarandas certainly love our mediterranean climate.
5. You can never have too many flower photos, right?
That's Willow's Week Wrap Up. And I leave you with one quote: 'Thankfulness can chase away a thousand thoughts of shame.' Emily P. Freeman