1. In clearing off a section of my kitchen counter (that nemesis is constantly recluttering itself), I found some cards I hadn't sent off to various people for various occasions. So I sat down and wrote those notes and mailed them. Wedding: check. RSVP: check. Graduations: check. Email reply to handwritten note: check. Typed reply to handwritten note: check. Oh, it felt so fantastic to finally finish those letters!
2. Two knitting projects off the needles. Here is one of them. A sweater for our Little R so he has a sweater knitted by Meema, too.
Red Heart Soft yarn. Size 8 needles.
Oh Handsome Winter Sweater, size 3
Pattern by pickles.no
And I even mailed it!
3. I completed a couple of gardening projects. I repotted some root bound plants and in the process cleaned up my little potting area.
4. In the middle of the week, I decided to set a goal for myself to weave at least 1 inch of weft on my loom every day. Here is the weaving I did--about 3 inches.
5. No week would be complete without a couple of great quotes:
"The richest person is not one who has the most, but one who needs the least. Are you content with what you have?" (from someone's facebook page)
"This year I'm letting the Joneses keep up with me!" (The Professor)
So this has been Willow's Week--so very productive! What did you accomplish this week?
Thanks to Susanne for her faithful leadership in hosting Friday Fave Five where I've added my Fave list for this week.