I missed posting Hodgepodge yesterday. I plead moving across the country as my excuse. It's exhausting!
But then I noticed that Joyce From This Side of the Pond had another 'write along' for today so I decided to join in. This is all about August since it's almost the end of the month.
Three things I like about August
1. My son's birthday on the 3rd.
2. My daughter's birthday on the 13th.
3. National Independence Day for Republic of Indonesia (where we lived for a decade).
Three things I dislike about August
1. This year? ALL.THE.RIOTS
2. Fires in my beloved Southern California
3. Humidity in my new state of Ohio
Three goals for the rest of August
1. Write some thank you notes.
2. Find a home!
3. Help my daughter recover from her ankle surgery.
Three things I thought I'd use more this year
1. Amazon Prime
2. National Parks lifetime pass
3. Garden tools
Three things I never thought I'd use as much this year
(just like everyone else!)
1. Zoom and Skype
2. hand sanitizer
3. face masks
Three things I'm into right now
Three things I've googled lately
1. directions to a house viewing
2. original flavor of Lifesavers
3. vegan substitution for eggs and egg wash
Three foods I've survived on in Corona summer
2. farmers market veggies
3. herbal teas