Wednesday Hodgepodge is today. Here is a link if you want to be included: Hodgepodge.
1. August 12th is National Middle Child Day...are you a middle child? If not, where in your family do you fall in terms of birth order? Do you hold true to the typical characteristics of oldest-middle-youngest-only child? (a quick list can be found here) Elaborate.
Well, I am second born of two children. I am definitely a youngest and a second child. You know this explanation of birth order: a first child doesn't need rules; a second child is the reason there are rules; a third child thinks the rules don't apply to them. According to my parents, while my brother was a rule keeper, I was a rule tester. I definitely tested the limits when I was small. But I didn't feel like I was a wild kid. I did try to obey. Really, I did.2. Tell us about a time you felt like (or you actually were) in the middle of nowhere.
3. What's something you're smack in the middle of currently?
4. What's a food you love to eat that has something delicious in the middle?
5. Share a memory from your middle school days, or junior high if that's what your school dubbed kids somewhere between grades 6-8.
6. Insert your own random thought here.