1. A long lunch with a dear friend. Just to catch up before I left. And the view was pretty good too.
Channel Islands Harbor
2. Easter Sunday service. It was a wonderful time to celebrate our Savior's resurrection.
3. A safe flight. One fun fact is that I was sitting next to a woman who shares a mutual friend with me! Talk about a small world!
4. The flora here on this side of the US is different, and I'm enjoying watching the trees (eastern redbud? and dogwood?) in bloom across the street from my daughter's home. Also, these little gems are blooming in the back yard grass. I love them!
When I was a child in Oregon, we called these buttercups.
Do you see the bee that photobombed this picture?
(bottom left corner)
I know people think dandelions are a weed, but I think they're cute and useful.
These are (I think) Virginia bluebells. I had to look up some pictures to compare.
5. I have loved seeing how my daughter is blooming here in her chosen home. Lunch with co workers. Coffee at the local indie coffee place where the baristas know her by name. Even the people at the grocery store say hi.
I will be on the go a lot for the next two weeks while I'm visiting. I think the New Boy and I will be doing some fun things. Like playing chess, for example. And stacking up memories.