We had a great, if somewhat, busy week that included playing, traveling, and celebrating.
1. More days and nights spent with The New Boy and His Mama.
2. There are deer where The New Boy lives.
He is old enough now to notice.
3. We saw these creatures everywhere-- well, on roadsides near the woods and creeks. We finally asked someone what they were. Groundhogs.
4. After a day spent in airports and airplanes, we are back home at Willow's Cottage!
5. Just in time to celebrate eighth grade graduation with some special people at the school in South Los Angeles where we used to teach.
Please click HERE to visit Susanne's blog and link to the other thankful people who have joined us for FFF.