1. Eight mile suburban hike. The Professor and I joined a small group for an evening hike. Most of it was on a bike path we regularly walk. It was fun to walk with other people who love to hike. One woman grew up in Cornwall and we had the BEST conversation about that part of England I love.
2. Talking with my new Cornish friend made me want to look through the photos I took of Cornwall last spring. Happy Sigh.
All those NARROW Cornish hedgerow roads
The New Boy at his favorite place.
That building in the background isn't Tintagel Castle. It's an ancient church which is still used for services.
3. Instagram. I'm more of a Facebook person, mostly because I am used to it. Sometimes I forget that I even have an Instagram account. I realized this week that I have been missing out on some pictures of The New Boy! His mom posted photos on Instagram of him cooking dinner and breakfast. Evidently, he really enjoys cooking.
4. Two doctor appointments this week checked off the list. Yay! And everything is ok. I am cleared for bending and stooping.
5. I am working again (and again, and again) on those old photos. This past week I have focused on my oldest son's baby pictures. He was SO cute!
So that was Willow's Week. How was yours?