And of course we were there at the finish line to congratulate them!
We were so proud of their accomplishment, and so was Mickey!
My five faves?
1. Spending Saturday evening with them, sharing dinner at The Block, an outdoor mall in the vicinity.
2. Cheering them as they ran past us. We were amazed that we were able to spot them among the thousands running down Disneyland Drive at the beginning.
3. Finding an open coffee place at Mile 4 so we could sip some refreshment while they ran out of Disneyland and through the city.
4. Being at the finish line to hug them and congratulate them on a good run.
5. Dining with them and The Princess's parents afterwards, just enjoying being together, promising ourselves and each other that we would all walk and run and train and join the throng of racers NEXT YEAR!
Do you think we could really do it?To read what other people are thankful for this week, go to Susanne's blog!