As you are reading this FFF, I will be inside an airplane flying very high in the blue sky many thousands of feet above the earth.
1. A wedding was announced! We booked reservations! We're going! That's why I won't be online commenting much this weekend.
2. We will be spending lots of quality time with extended family!
3. There will be hours of enforced inactivity sitting buckled up. I packed yarn. Lots of yarn. And books.
4. Last weekend, The Professor and I drove to LA and after attending a dedication ceremony for a teen center and hanging out with lots of old friends, we had dinner with other friends. Reconnecting and catching up with special people was great. I took a few photos but blogger is not allowing me to post them.
5. Because I do not normally enjoy shopping, I was pleased to find just the right tops to warm up my wardrobe for our trip to Northern latitudes.
Thank you, Susanne, for faithfully hosting Friday Fave Five!
What events, large or small, contributed to make your week happy or productive? You can share by clicking HERE and signing up with Mr. Linky on Susanne's blog.