I'm late to the party for FFF today! That's because I am in San Diego with my kids!
1. So, my first fave is obviously--being with my sons and daughters for the weekend!
2. A walk with Ellen. These walks are precious times because when Ellen moves, they will end.
3. Earl Grey tea with Ellen (yes, it's a theme) at our favorite tea shop All Things Tea.
4. The Professor bought me a latte at The Panini Place after we shopped for our fruits and vegetables at the Farmers Market.
5. Coffeetime on Sunday morning with the Blueberry Lady and her husband.
6. A bonus fave: the weather was warm last weekend, so while the Professor trimmed the plum tree, I weeded and tidied the area where the nine camellia bushes in my garden grow.
And now we're off on a walk, making more FFF memories! Join us at Susanne's blog!