This year I hope to accomplish the following goals:
1. Begin teaching an internet-based writing class. As soon as I write the first lesson, I'll be sending it off to two willing
2. Print note cards using my own photographs.
3. Be more consistent in posting on this blog.
4. Finish (once and for all) the digitalizing of the hundred plus years of family photographs that are in my keeping.
5. Use up the rest of my yarn stash. I've been toying with the thought that if I do not use the yarn THIS YEAR, I will donate it somewhere.
6. Knit more items to sell or donate to help Generate Hope and Forever Found, two groups of amazing and courageous people who are focusing on stopping human slavery and trafficking in California and other places in the world.
7. Regain my optimum health by focusing on food choices and exercise.
Other things I would like to do this year:
1. Travel (where? I haven't decided yet).
2. Plant a square foot garden (again).
3. Become more familiar and adept with the new(ish) camera.
4. Continue in some form the exercise of creativity in limiting my wardrobe via Project 333.
5. Create time and space in my life and surroundings so I can focus on what is truly important to me--my faith, my husband, my family.
Have you made any resolutions, hopes or goals lists?