1. Strong and willing helpers were definitely a fave this week. We had to move our piano. Although it is a smaller upright spinnet, The Professor and I can not move it ourselves without help. We asked around and could find only one young big strong guy to help us (huge shout out to Jason who is awesome!). Then our dental assistant replied to our comment that we were stressed about moving the piano--as she was cleaning our teeth---her husband is big and strong and willing to help. And they brought another strong and big guy with them. So
2. As of Thursday afternoon I am on Christmas Break! No more explanation necessary.
3. Oh, those students of mine--they are hilarious and adorable. One set of classes wrote poems and made cards. One girl wrote a cinquain poem:
Ms. (my last name)
You're very nice.
I think that you should know
that I love you. Have a Merry
4. This hawk has been hanging around. The little wrens and finches aren't thrilled, but I think he's quite handsome.
5. Blogger got hacked this week. Did anyone else have a problem? My blog spent about a day redirecting to some ad site. The Professor did some research and found out where that issue was and knew google was working on the problem. I'm thankful it's fixed and I can just let someone else do the fixing.
Have a happy weekend! Hug the people you love, and be gracious to the people who are grumpy.