Last week of March. Beginning of Spring. Holy Week. Easter. So much to celebrate! Here are my Friday Fave Fives for this week.
1. Our little one PAL came with all her mommy's family to visit in Los Angeles. While everyone else toured The Museum of Tolerance, we took PAL and her daddy to The Getty Center which is one of my favorite museums in the world.
2. Saturday was spent with our PAL at Disneyland. It was her first visit to The Magic Kingdom. This face---she's watching the parade.
3. I love when events and timing come together. Dr. Mike was at a university near Disneyland for a conference and we were able to see him for a bit on Saturday evening and then again on Sunday for breakfast and lunch. And the brothers (PAL's dad and Dr. Mike) had a couple of hours to hang out together.
4. I'm thankful for Spring Break! I guess my body really needed the rest since I've spend this entire week in the house sick with something. I seldom run a fever so when I do, I know I'm sick. Fortunately, I've had the week off so I haven't missed any classes.
5. Spring! The sun is shining. The garden is growing. Everything is blooming. Today I feel well enough to spend some time in the garden. How long will it be before I can harvest some kale and spinach?
This was Willow's Week in Five short segments. Happy Easter to everyone! HE IS RISEN!