Short and Sweet this week. No photos. It was that kind of week. However, it does not change the need to focus on thankfulness. Here are Friday Fave Fives of Willow's Week.
1. I am of a certain age. Last week I received my first Social Security check.
2. My artist friends group is meeting again on Fridays. As we read through AWE, Why it Matters for Everything We Think, Say and Do (David Tripp), I am amazed at two things--I am reminded constantly of my need for AWE of God, and I am thankful that these talented, wonderful women consider me a friend.
3. A little rain. Last night's rain could be termed 'slight drizzle' but it's still RAIN and it watered our garden. Every drop matters.
4. Decision made. Why I obsess over what books to use for a book review for fourth graders, I don't know. But I finally decided on the books to use to model how to write a book review.
5. Texting with my cousin. I never had a sister, and she was my 'almost sister'. We live 1,000 miles apart now, but it's like we are in the same room. We dream of living in the same city or even the same state or region some day.
Hopefully next week will be a bright photo taking week!