I left this
and flew east over the Rocky Mountains and across the Great Plains. The New Boy is now the Big Boy because he turned nine years old this week, and for the first time in many years, I was there to celebrate with him.
So here are my Friday Fave Fives for the past two weeks.
1. The frequent rains in Southern California (I just can't let that one go, can I?) are keeping my garden happy.
By the time I return from The Big Boy's home, my hyacinth with be blooming!
I planted parsley!
We've been enjoying these daily.
2. A Lego themed birthday party at the roller skating rink.
3. On Saturday we spent several hours at the EnterTRAINment museum in Cincinnati. Eleanor Elizabeth asked to go, too. She enjoyed it almost as much as The Big Boy.
"Which one is your office?" I asked.
4. This has been an unusual week since Older Daughter is at work during the day and The Big Boy is at school. Consequently, I've had a lot of 'down time' at home since a contractor is here working on a bathroom remodel. And I don't drive in snow.
I'm catching up on some reading for the Herbalism Workshop and Materia Medica classes I'm taking. As you can see, I'm not alone. I have both canine and feline company.
5. Older Daughter has arranged her schedule so she can be home part of a couple of days. We're organizing and decluttering which I love to do. There may be some coffee dates in there, too.
All in all, it has been a pleasant and productive time. How was your week?